Cherry Pie : Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara

29 January 2013

Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara

Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara

Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara

Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara

I'm still not sure about this mascara. Bloggers have continuously raved about it so I thought I would pick up one of those small samples in Boots in order to try it out.

The brush is really interesting and the end is great for getting into the corners, but the excess mascara isn't removed when you take it out of the tube so it can get a bit clumpy.

It does give the lashes some nice length and I can really see the difference but clumpy lashes really bug me. My Collection 2000 Skyscraper mascara does a much better job of fanning out the lashes, leaving them equal and not clumped.

I guess I'm 50/50 on this mascara. It is nice and good for dramatic eyes but I don't think I'll purchase the full size version.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. How much was the sample?
    I think I'm going to have to do this.. I really want to try it!
    Charli @ Charli-dot-dot-dot.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so weird, I literally just posted a review on this - it's such a shame that you didn't get on with it as much as you'd hoped, though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this at the weekend too. I loved it on the first time, however I cannot seem to get it off properly at night so now it doesn't go on as well or look as good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame you didn't like it, this is my favourite mascara!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this mascara but I agree it can clump if you apply too many layers - I tend to just stick to one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, it's funny how different mascara works for different people. Gonna give that collection 2000 one a go though xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig