Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #62 - the sales edit

2 January 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #62 - the sales edit

Wednesday Wishlist
Internacionale: Red Flocked Baroque Dress - £15, Berry Embellished Collar Playsuit - £12
Topshop: Studded Lapel Biker Jacket - £50
ASOS: Suede Quilted Leather iPad case - £12

I have already made quite good use of the post Christmas sales. On Saturday my sister and I paid a visit to Internacionale to spend the vouchers our nan got us. I ended up getting quite a few bits and I still have money left over, which is great!

I love spending vouchers and gift cards as it just feels like you aren't really spending money at all. Now that I've just been paid I'm itching to get back into town and see what else is available.

I've been thinking about getting myself another leather jacket. I have one at the moment but it has an annoying fur hood and doesn't look very...'cool'. Topshop have a sale on their jackets at the moment, the cheapest being a gold studded one for £40. I've opted for the silver studded lapel biker jacket in the wishlist above as it's just that little bit more subtle. Obviously it's just leather-look and not real!

I have literally just ordered the Suede Quilted Leather iPad case. For £12 down from £20, I just couldn't resist. I also ordered a new purse alongside it, which I will certainly post about after it arrives!

What's on your New Year wishlist?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love the Ipad case, I wish I could find something nice to fit my Nexus in! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING the flocked dress x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baroque dress is so pretty and only 15?! I need it in my life xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the playsuit and the jacket. I got a similar leather jacket in the ASOS sale xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig