Cherry Pie : Ever Ours

21 January 2013

Ever Ours

EverOurs Collar Pins
EverOurs: Gold Stud Collar Pins - £1

EverOurs Collar Pins

EverOurs Collar Pins

EverOurs Collar Pins

I've seen many many other bloggers sporting cool collar pins so I thought I would get in on the action, albeit a tad late.

I was browsing the brilliant sale over at EverOurs.co.uk and paid £1 for some simple gold collar pins. Yes, one tiny little pound. What an absolute bargain!

I instantly fixed them to one of my collars and proceeded to put my shirt on, forgetting that my big old head wouldn't fit through if they were pinned on. So, there's a little tip from me, pin these on after you've put your shirt/top on.

I just loved them straight away, they're so simply and sweet and although the collar already has some lace detail on it, I think these draw much more attention. They're so pretty. I feel an obsession for collar pins coming on...

They make a great alternative to a necklace in my opinion. I have a necklace that I never take off and if I put another on it looks a bit weird so I can tuck that one in and use collar pins to add a little something else, brilliant.

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love Ever Ours, their sale was so generous, I bought a gorgeous dress for only a fiver.
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! I'm browsing the sale on there now, I might have to get some too!

    Caroline x
    Caroline's Catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these collar pins, they look really good! I think I might have to invest in some myself.
    Lottie x
    http://danceallnight-lottie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love collar chains :) looks lovely & what a bargain!

    ReplyDelete
  5. £1!! wow! Love the collar chain its awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are great, what a bargain! I need more things with collars x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks really cool on you! I need to start accessorising my outfits more.

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look ace! The thought of you putting them on before you put the shirt on really made me laugh! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig