Cherry Pie : Primark S/S 2013

15 January 2013

Primark S/S 2013





It seems a bit early to be thinking about Spring/Summer clothing while there is the threat of snow on the way, but give it a chance and you'll fall in love with the dreamy pastels, florals and girly style.

The sports luxe is still lingering in a few of the pieces from the lookbook, which I think looks great, but unfortunately it's not something I can pull of myself. I do however love the girly pastel dresses that have been toughened up with chunky shoes and lots of leather.

I'm never usually one for wearing such floral and bright clothes, they always seem to look better on everyone else. I do tend to run with the Spring/Summer accessories though so I will certainly be picking up a minty pastel bag and cool sunnies.

What's your favourite piece from the Primark Spring/Summer lookbook?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Ahhh some of this is so lovely! Just a heads up, you put 'cookbook' ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, it felt a little weird, looking through the Primark S/S collection whilst I was shivering under my electric blanket, but they do have some gorgeous pieces coming along; the floral print dresses are absolutely gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it looks amazing. I haven't been in Primark for about six months...must rectify!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm looking forward to wearing pastels again, they always make me feel brighter & happier. i often buy yellow dresses & they always look awful on me but i can't help but lust over that one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jackets and printed trousers:)!

    www.thebeautymist.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to their press day (photos are on my blog) and I can only say there will be even more amazing items! Seriously - I was so impressed!!! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish Primark dresses fit me but I have little legs and they always look silly :( such a shame because some of these are sh-weeet!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. that yellow dress is adorable, love the new collection :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can never pull of sports luxe either but I am holding such HIGH hopes for S/S Primark the dresses look cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the pastel tones :) the yellow dress is very cute.
    Www.pipsqueak90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't pull off sports luxe either! The first outfit is perfect xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig