Cherry Pie : A skint week in photos

27 January 2013

A skint week in photos


Delicious dinner / Charlie / Pizza! / New flowers / Charlie watching the washing machine / More Charlie / Deluxebite box

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


I hate the last few weeks of the month because I never have any money left! Getting paid monthly is great as you get a nice lump sum, but on the other hand, it gets spent way too quickly!

I need to calm down with the shopping every month, but saying that I'm supposed to be going to Bristol to meet some Uni friends and there's no doubt it will include a spot of shopping...oh dear.

So this week I've been trying to spend as little as possible. On Thursday we decided to invite my mum and dad and nan round for dinner. Vince cooked two really nice curries for us, they were delicious and it was nice for everyone to come round! My nan bought me some new flowers for my windowsill, so lets hope these ones don't die on me!

Yesterday we took Charlie to the vets for his first injection. The vet seemed a bit worried about how small he was, so we need to make sure we feed him up! I got him so new toys and he's loving playing in them so he definitely has lots of energy and the vet was happy with how healthy he was so maybe he's just a small cat or he'll have a growth spurt soon!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Aw your cat is so cute! Mine was tiny as well and she still is at 2 years old. She's fierce as hell though so she can look after herself haha. I named her after Wednesday from The Adams Family so she'd better hold up the name!

    And I always have too much month left at the end of my money LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlie is so cute! Same as you and the comment above, one of my cats is still absolutely tiny as a 3 year old, she still looks like a kitten! The flowers are pretty too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean...I hate the last week of the month waiting for payday. I'm exactly the same i'll be skint again a week after payday, need to calm down. Your cat is so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, waiting for payday is the most torturous part of the month ha. Charlie is so adorable - I'm sure he's just naturally a little small!
    I definitely feel your pain about less shopping - I'm on a self-imposed spending ban until March and it's a nightmare! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's my payday tomorrow- hallelujah! cannot wait. great blog- found you through a thrifty mrs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am on the payday countdown..roll on Thursday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kitten is adorable! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlie is so cute, I miss when Lily was this tiny! I'm sure he'll grow up a LOT in the next few weeks! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't get over how adorable Charlie is, kittens are the best thing in the whole world xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig