Cherry Pie : Goals for 2013

1 January 2013

Goals for 2013

Filofax

Filofax

Happy New Year!! I've been looking at last year's post of Goals for 2012 and I can't actually believe that the majority of my goals/resolutions actually happened.

I don't usually make new years resolutions, but I made these for 2012 just so I had a few things to aim for. I didn't try particularly hard to achieve them and I didn't over think them. I think forgetting about them and seeing if they come true is quite a good method as you can go back to them a year later and be pleasantly surprised at what you achieved or shrug those off that you didn't achieve. It's not the end of the world if you don't achieve them is it?

I thought I would do the same again this year and see how it goes!

♥ In 2013 I would love for my blog to reach the big 1,000 followers. This was one of my goals for 2012, which I didn't quite reach. I did reach more than 800 followers, which I'm so happy with!

♥ I would like to include lots more outfit photos and lifestyle blog posts in 2013 as they are something I enjoy looking at/reading on other blogs. I want to make more of an effort with the clothing I wear so I think taking more outfit photos is a good way to ensure I keep up with this.

♥ I would like a new, more professional looking layout. I would like to change the colours again and the navigation bar. It's all a case of trial and error so I will have to make some time to do this.

♥ In life behind the blog I would like to introduce the pitter patter of tiny cat paws into our house! Vince works late nights and I often get bored and lonely in the house on my own so I think a furry friend might be in order.

♥ I would also like to go away on holiday with Vince. We have been away together before, but that was a couple of years ago and now it's even more difficult with the hours he works. My parents have been discussing the possibility of us all going away together so hopefully this will happen, if not, it would be nice to still go somewhere else together.

♥ Eat less junk! Vince and I have spent 2012 eating a whole ton of junk food and takeaways and I think we really need to cut down in 2013, not just because it's bad for us but because it's bad for our bank balances as well.

I think that is enough for one year. I think the hardest will probably be cutting down on takeaways as we just love them so much. We need to start using up the food we have in the house instead of ordering in because we're so lazy.

Hopefully I will be able to achieve the majority of these this year. What are your resolutions and goals for 2013?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Maybe a resolution of cooking once a week? Trying new recipe every month? That's one of mine! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your goals - I've made lots of blog based ones too, don't know when I'll find the time to fit them all in : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year and goodluck with your goals :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year!
    I think setting goals as opposed to actual 'new years resolutions' is much more realistic, I have to say - and good luck with getting through yours!
    Good luck on ditching the takeaways, I found it so so tough to stop spending so much on them ha.

    I'm still trying to settle on some goals for 2013, I feel like there's so much I want to do in a year! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals, when my boyfriend used to work nights I was so grateful of our cats for company xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww I love these types of post, hope you get through them!
    Imogen x
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been loving reading about what everyone's hopes are for the year. Good luck with your goals, I think they're all super achievable <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig