Cherry Pie : Green Jeans

7 January 2013

Green Jeans

Green Jeans
Green Jeans

Primark: Fox Print top
Internacionale: Green Highwaisted Skinny Jeans - £19.99
New Look: Lace Up Wedges - £24.99


So, this post is my first attempt at one of my New Years resolutions...to do more outfit photos! I started off trying to do it inside but my yellow walls weren't very suitable so I decided to venture outside into the freezing cold garden. On the camera viewer they didn't look great but I'm happy with them! Excuse my messy garden!

I recently purchased the Internacionale Green Highwaisted Skinny Jeans with a voucher I got for Christmas. I can never get on with jeans that aren't from Topshop. They are usually too big round the waist, but fine round the legs and vice versa but I decided to give these ones from Internacionale a try and was really surprised that they fit round the waist (although a little tight!) and round the legs/ankles. I'm so happy as they are over half of the price of Topshop jeans. I'm not keen on the high waist of them so I usually wear a longer top to hide it.

I picked up the fox print top from Primark when I was going through a bit of a sleeveless shirt/blouse obsession. Annoyingly Primark don't have their own website for me to link to but I remember it wasn't very expensive! I love the print!

On the same shopping trip I picked up the New Look Lace Up Wedges in my quest to wear heels more often! They are really comfy and the height is perfect for me, someone who isn't used to heels at all.

I picked up a few other bits too, which I'm also hoping to photograph!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. We have a similar NY resolution, I'm trying to do more outfit posts too :) You look gorgeous here, I really love the print on your top! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I officially need some coloured jeans x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap on wanting to feature more outfit posts : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo I love this outfit, the colour of those jeans is gorgeous on you :) Love the blouse too!
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the jeans, normally I like ones from Topshop best too but I'll try these on when I'm next in the store :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jeans and the top is really cute :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay, I love outfit posts! I love your top, so pretty <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great Cherry, love everything, the jeans are definitely a bit of a bargain for £19.99! xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit :) It's really simple but elegant! Thank you for commenting on my NY resolutions - I'm definitely going to try and keep to them. I've put a button link to your blog on my blog as I love yours so much! I also followed you on tumblr!

    Thanks xxx

    http://promisestokeepbeforeisleep.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig