Cherry Pie : Meet me under the stars tonight

19 December 2011

Meet me under the stars tonight

Desire Clothing - Chunky Knit Boyfriend Cardigan
New Look - Stripy Top
Topshop - Velvet Leggings

You wouldn't believe how long it took me just to get this one shot. Outfit posts are the hardest things to take, ever. I need some sort of tutorial to follow, so if you know of any, let me know! Excuse the mess behind me but this was literally the only alternative I could find to having to stand on my bed in bad lighting. I swear there is not one plain white wall in my house, so annoying!

Work experience has finally finished and the Christmas Blogger meet was a great way to top it off. Although I was working for most of the night, I still got to chat to lots of amazing bloggers, some I recognised and some I didn't. I definitely want to attend a meet again next year, perhaps somewhere a bit quieter and less hectic.

Today Vince and I are going to Bristol for lunch at a new all-you-can-eat restaurant! We absolutely love those types of places and Zaza Bazaar has the biggest range of food to choose from, we're literally going to stuff ourselves and then slowly move around the shops for a few last minute Christmas bits.


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Outfit shots really are hard to master, I could do with a tutorial too in all honesty! I'm glad the blogger meet went well!

    I'm jealous you live so close to Bristol, it's one of my favourite cities! Hope you're well

    Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really can't do outfit shots myself! The blogger meet sounded great, glad you had fun. Have fun at lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so lovely to meet you :) Definitely have to do so again. Was that restaurant nice?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you've had a nice day shopping and that the restaurant was good! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I find outfit shots hard to master aswell, it's hard to get the right angle! I really love your cardigan and the velvet leggings though :) and the blogger meet sounded so much fun, I hope I can attend one some time!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to meet you on Friday, I would love to attend more local events too.

    I would also be really interested to hear about the restaurant. I love eating out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved meeting you :) Maybe we can all go to that restaurant if you enjoyed it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It’s my pleasure to read this blog post Meet me under the stars tonight . Your blog post is very useful. I have been looking for this knowledge for many days. I think highly of you efforts. I will come here again to check new keep posts. Thanks.

    ma dissertation topics

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig