Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #14

14 December 2011

Wednesday Wishlist #14

Wednesday Wishlist #14
ASOS - Stripey Skater Dress
Topshop: Heart Studd Crossbody Bag, Cream Bow Shopper Bag, Cube Necklace, Overlap Tie Collar Necklace, Velvet Flippy Skirt, Nail Art Pen   

I spotted the ASOS Skater Dress while having a browse through their new items section. I have to say I really like it, it's definitely a dress I would wear as it's got nice long sleeves and a full skirt. I keep saying it over and over again that I need to be more imaginative with my wardrobe, so I definitely need some dresses in there!

I've had a bit of a craving for some new necklaces recently and I spotted the Cube necklace and Collar necklace, both from Topshop. As for the Nail Art Pens, I know they featured in last week's Wishlist and I've even brought two of them, but they're so good that I want the whole set!

I spotted the Shopper Bag and Studded Crossbody Bag in store yesterday in Bath and thought they were both so pretty, expensive for a bag, but pretty all the same. You can never have too many bags, but I'm pretty sure cheaper versions of these are available somewhere!

Last but not least is the Velvet Flippy Skirt which is just so pretty. Last week I brought some velvet leggings which I absolutely love, this could be the start of a new velvet collection I think!


This week is the second and final week of my work experience at MyStreetChic.com and tonight we're attending an event called KittenCamp! It's taking place at The Big Chill Bar and is basically a great networking opportunity so if you can make it.
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I'm really intrigued by the nail-art pens. I might have to pick one up sometime soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous items, wouldn't say no to that flippy skirt or those necklaces, they're rather different, I like! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh the dress is adorable :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That skirt is gorgeous!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  5. The velvet skirt is really pretty, I love velvet right now! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig