Cherry Pie : Desire Clothing - Britain's Best Blogger

12 December 2011

Desire Clothing - Britain's Best Blogger

Last month I took part in Desire Clothing's Britain's Best Blogger competition! I didn't think I'd have a tiny chance compared to all of the other entries, but I did my best and put together my favourite looks from the site.

Well, I only went and won! Absolutely amazing! I couldn't believe it and I am so happy about it. I won a £50 voucher to spend on their website, and I've actually found a new favourite retailer in the form of Desire Clothing. It was so difficult to choose from items, but finally settled on a chunky cardigan, which I really needed/wanter, a sheer shirt and some new shoes!

Desire Clothing Burgundy Sleeveless Shirt With Gold Sequin Collar

Desire Clothing Burgundy Sleeveless Shirt With Gold Sequin Collar

Desire Clothing Black Chunky Knit Boyfriend Cardigan

Desire Clothing Black Chunky Knit Boyfriend Cardigan

Desire Clothing Black Brogue Wedges


The shirt is definitely not something I'd usually go for but it's actually really pretty! I'm thinking of wearing it with my velvet leggings to the MyStreetChic.com Christmas Blogger Party. I'm not sure how dressy people are going though?!

The wedges weren't available in my size (4) so I had to get a size 5. They're a little bit big but I think with some thick socks, they should be ok!

I'm sure you'll see all of these items popping up in future outfit posts. I just want to say thank you so much to Desire Clothing for choosing me as Britain's Best Blogger!
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Well done Cherry!
    I love the shirt you chose :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for winning! I really love the shirt too - would look great on Friday with your velvet leggings :) I'm wearing a dress and heels (I think lol) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done :) You deserve it.. and you've chosen some gorgeous things!

    The Deer Head

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collar on that shirt, well done on winning! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on winning! Well-deserved!
    That shirt is gorgeous, the collar is so festive!

    Leigh xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! The shirt is amazing! And I really love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on winning! I love the blouse :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on winning! I love everything you bought, especially the cardigan, it looks so cosy :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab picks :) I love the collar on the blouse - gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh congratulations! :) that's so amazing! love the cardigan, it's such a nice colour and looks really thick and cosy xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love everything you chose, especially the shirt. The sequinned collar is gorgeous!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig