Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #83

26 June 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #83

Wednesday Wishlist
Next: Ceramic Heart Sculpture - £20, Distressed Birdie Mantle Clock - £16, Cut-out Detail Vase - £20, 4 Aperture Desk Collage - £25, Wooden Elephants - £20, 

I'm feeling in the mood to redecorate and accessorise the house. I get quite bored of furniture and ornaments/vases and like moving them around and changing them up. I've got that feeling again now and feel like I want to paint the walls and go completely mad, but I thought accessorising might be safer seeing as we're in a rented house and there's not much point painting.

The whole downstairs of our house is light and airy so I've chosen a few bits, which I think would go well. Next are really doing well in its homeware department at the moment so I'm desperately waiting to get paid so I can go on a bit of a spree.

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love the vase! I get the urge to redecorate and re-arrange my house all the time too :)
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is all so pretty! I really want that vase. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next are amazing for home bits and bobs!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig