Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #82

19 June 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #82

Wednesday Wishlist
New Look: Black Slinky Coated Chain Necklace - £6.99
Matalan: Stone And Thread Collar Necklace - £10, Short Fabric And Rhinestone Wrapped Necklace - £8

I wish I was more confident when it came to chunky, statement necklaces! I see them on the stands and think they're all so pretty and perfect for dressing up otherwise quite plain outfits, but I tend to pick them up and put them straight back again. I usually can't think what to wear them with and think most people, who don't quite understand 'fashion trends' would think they're a bit silly!

I'm definitely going to try and be a bit more confident with accessories and who knows, you may even see an outfit photo featuring some statement necklaces in the near future!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh I love the New Look one :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new look necklace, it's gorgeous! You shouldn't care what the unfashionable people think of what you wear. Most people will get it and I think most will look at any of these beautiful necklaces and wonder where you got them. I say, to for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah love the one from New look <3

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitely go for it and buy one! My favourite is the first one!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com
    http://fashiongirlshop.tictail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig