Cherry Pie : Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser

4 June 2013

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser
Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser - £3.56

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser
I was really interested to try the new Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser as I find moisturising after a shower to be one of the most annoying things ever! Once you're out of the shower and have got yourself nice and dry you then apply your body lotion/butter/moisturiser and no matter how quick the product claims to 'sink in', it's never quite quick enough.

The In-Shower moisturiser makes life 100 times easier as you simply apply it after your shower gel. It 'sinks' into the skin and you wash it off and voila! No more hanging around the bathroom waiting for your skin to dry in order to get dressed!

I picked up the version for dry skin and it really left it feeling lovely and soft. The smell is also really nice and refreshing, it made me feel like I was on holiday. The product itself is thick and lovely to apply. For £3.56 it's a real bargain too and the amount of product will last absolutely ages. It's definitely something I'd recommend.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I have to try this out! More and more people are talking about this product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this advertised and it looks great. So practical if you’re in a rush. This is a great review, thanks for sharing :) xxxx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try this, it would save so much time and hassle! Plus, it's pretty cheap too

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have seen this at the store, but never tried it! i might have to pick it up next time i need body wash.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo i really want to try this! I think I might get it for my holiday to save time in the morning haha and for my sunburnt skin i KNOW I'll have Xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig