Cherry Pie : A routine week in photos

30 June 2013

A routine week in photos


Cheeky Daisy / Nails / Preparing upcoming posts / 24! / Roast dinner / Chinese takeaway, oops / Leave me alone! / Cous cous and sweet potato / Spag bol! / Daisy's birthday party invite / The Cherry Pie palette! / Vince's 'studio' / New skincare / Charlie's new toys / Weird pizza / Part of a certain someone's birthday present / Mini strawberries growing in the garden / More plants from my nan / Roses growing in the garden / Pizza / My new addiction!

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


Wow, compared to last week I've done a lot better with the photos! Not much has really happened this week if I'm honest. Yesterday II met my sister and Daisy for a lovely coffee and I blew a good portion of my wages on bits and pieces. Do you ever go shopping, spend loads of money and then wonder what you actually bought? I seem to do it all the time. I suppose it's because I have to buy lots of boring house stuff like cleaning products and other essentials. Boo.

Today I'm probably going to get on with some housework, check my bank balance and make some excuse to pop to the shops. I also need to plant some of my news plants in the garden. My nan very kindly got some for me! While out in the garden yesterday I noticed my strawberry plant was growing teeny tiny strawberries so I'm really looking forward to these being fully grown and trying them. I also have a weird wild blackberry bush so I'm hoping something starts growing on it. I LOVE blackberry picking and used to do it lots when I was younger. Blackberries in a bowl with loads of sugar, delicious!

Next week is going to be a short one for me! I have Thursday and Friday off work so need to cram everything into three days. On Thursday it's Daisy's birthday. I can't believe she is two already, madness! I went shopping for her birthday present yesterday and really had no clue what to buy her. The giant Peppa Pig is just one of the things I picked up, hope she likes it! I personally think Peppa is annoying!

On Friday I'm hoping to get my hair cut. I've had enough of my fringe now but I can't stand the growing out process so I'm not sure what to do to be honest, it's driving me mad. On Saturday I'm off to London with some uni friends so next week's week in photos should be jam packed!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm sure she'll love the giant Peppa Pig! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy looking food :) Your roses are so pretty. Mine haven't come out yet this year, not sure if they will.
    Have fun in London :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you set out your whole blog, it's so fab!
    Followed you on Bloglovin babe. xo

    Check out mine when you have the chance!

    http://pulchritudinousbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That food looks so good! I am trying out loads of new foods recently :)
    Thank you for your comment :)
    Lovely blog! http://clashingtime.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those nails!! Having serious nail envy right now!

    HELen

    pierrelecat

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig