Cherry Pie : A red roses week in photos

23 June 2013

A red roses week in photos



Bit of a different week in photos this post, mainly because there is only really an image of one thing and that's the roses Vince got me for our fifth anniversary. They're sooo lovely!

I guess it's cheating a bit but I barely took any post-worthy photos on my phone this week for some reason! Bad blogger! I spent the majority of Monday curled up on the sofa not feeling well. It's surprising how fast the day goes even if you're at home doing nothing!

On Friday Vince and I celebrated being together for five years! We didn't really do anything special except get a takeaway, which is what we usually do on a Friday night anyway, haha! We didn't get each other any presents or cards but I came home from work to see a bunch of roses in a vase for me, they're so pretty and were a lovely surprise!

As I wasn't at work on the Monday the rest of the week whizzed by. Now the weekend has flown past as well. My sister and I planned to take Daisy swimming this morning but we got to the pool and they were shut due to a gala! Daisy was so disappointed and cried her eyes out. There was a long queue of disappointed children. What a day to shut a swimming pool, on a Sunday. Mad!

What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Happy Anniversary to you two! Those flowers are gorgeous!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 5th anniversary, them roses are lovely! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my latest post if you are interested in taking part :)xx

    http://laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww congrats lovely! The roses are beautiful! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful roses. Also, I'm loving the vase they are displayed in! Very chic and pretty.
    Claire x
    Http://Daydreamsinthegarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty roses!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary :) The roses are beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary lovely! The roses do look absolutely stunning. Very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  8. those roses are gorgeous- happy anniversary :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh so beautiful, congrats on 5 years!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww they're gorgeous! Congratulations on 5 years together <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! :) Thats incredible!
    www.clashingtime.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig