Cherry Pie : Lets raise the bar and our cups to the stars

11 June 2013

Lets raise the bar and our cups to the stars

 photo Primarkheartprintshirtdress3_zpsa92e85d7.jpg

Another outfit post, shocker! This is the dress I talked about previously that I bought as a possible wedding party outfit. I felt like it was a bit too casual to wear but I ended up keeping it for wearing on an every day basis. That being said, it's not actually been warm enough to wear it yet but if this weekend is anything to go by then things are looking up weather wise.

I bought this from Primark after I saw a girl going into the changing rooms holding one. I rushed around trying to find it and if I remember correctly it was around £13 or so, which is quite a bargain.

I really like sleeveless shirt dresses as they're so easy to wear. I love the heart print and the belt really brings the waist in nicely, annoyingly as you can see from the photo it tends to slip out of the belt loop every now and then. The heart print is really cute and although I didn't have any shoes on while I was taking the picture, I think it would be great with some simple sandles.

I'm dying for another trip to Primark but travelling all the way to Bristol makes it seem like such a hassle. What's your latest Primark purchase?

You can check out a few more pics from my outfit shoot over on the Cherry Pie Facebook Page.
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Love that dress, and love that ASOS have started stocking Primark as it means I don't feel the need to waste money getting in to town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is lovely as an everyday dress - good buy! Ah and agree with above, I noticed that ASOS stock Primark, must make it that little bit easier for you I'd say

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress, glad you kept it anyway!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig