Cherry Pie : Seventeen Off The Wall Graffiti Nail Effects in Bluetone

27 June 2013

Seventeen Off The Wall Graffiti Nail Effects in Bluetone

Seventeen Off The Wall Graffiti Nail Effects in Bluetone
Seventeen Off The Wall Graffiti Nail Effects in Bluetone - £3.99

Seventeen Off The Wall Graffiti Nail Effects in Bluetone

It seems every brand of nail polish is releasing some kind of sequin/glitter top coat and Seventeen is no different. I picked up the 'Off the Wall' Graffiti effect polish a couple of weeks ago mainly because I was attracted to the name and the pretty deep blue/silver sequin shade.

To be honest I'm not sure why it is labelled as graffiti nail effects because personally I see it as anything but graffiti like. If it were to be called anything it should be confetti/sequin effect. There's nothing graffiti about deep blue flecks and bigger silver sequins if you ask me.

It was a bit gloopy on application but I like the navy blue and silver combination. It dried pretty quickly too and gave quite a sparkly effect to my minty green base coat.

For £3.99 it's very cheap and cheerful and I would recommend it. It's not exactly anything really special but it makes for a good dupe of more expensive sequin/confetti polishes.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I've had a little look at these in store, this looks quite nice :)

    Amy xx
    A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks pretty. I find 17 nail polishes a bit hit and miss though, some are really nice and easy to apply whilst others don't seem to have a very nice consistency :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks pretty and an easy way to update your nails! If you're bored of a plain colour these are a nice way to make changes!

    Layla xx

    http://www.laylasmakeup.com

    http://www.bloglovin.com/laylasmakeup

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig