Cherry Pie : A fly by week in photos

2 June 2013

A fly by week in photos


Candles / New duvet / Takeaway! / Pretty flowers / Boots goodies

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week has gone SO fast. It always does after a Bank Holiday weekend I find and now this weekend feels super short.

I finally got around to counting up all of the money I made at the car boot and was surprised I had made around £40. I treated myself to a new duvet cover that I've wanted for ages and bought Vince a few bits and pieces too.

As I mentioned the week has gone by really quickly and to be honest I've spent most of it not doing much at all aside from working. Vince has been working a lot recently but next week he thinks it will be a bit quieter so we might actually get to spend a bit more time together. We're hoping to go to the cinema next week to see The Hangover 3 and to see After Earth, which Vince has been dying to see for well over a year now.

My weekend has been pretty quiet and I've spent most of it cleaning the house and doing all of the boring jobs. I've also managed to spend an absolute fortune on I can't even remember what, which always seems to happen after pay day! As you can see above I picked up a few new bits in Boots, which I'm sure I will feature on the blog at some point soon.

How has your weekend been?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Lovely photos! I see you ordered Dominos, yum yum yum!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the Bourjois Healthy Mix recently too, it's so lovely, wish I'd bought it sooner! Really want the RT Expert Face Brush too, I think that will be my next Boots purchase.
    Trying to persuade myself not to order a Domino's tonight and this post isn't helping at all haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to see a Bourjois Healthy Mix review! So tempted to get it xx

    Bright and Dandy

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig