Cherry Pie : An ill ending week in photos

17 June 2013

An ill ending week in photos


Tortillas! / New confetti polish / Homemade curry / Charlie being cute / Clarins HydraQuench Mask / Being greedy at Za Za Bazaar / Planting

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


As you can see last week started off quite well, with a couple of new purchases and some cute snaps of Charlie. On Saturday Vince and I went to Bristol for the afternoon as miraculously he had the evening off work so we decided to go to Za Za Bazaar for some all you can eat food and a quick shop in Cabot Circus.

I gobbled down three plates of food and dessert and Vince gobbled down four! It was a nice afternoon and we were both so full up so I had a lovely nap when I got home and went about the rest of the day as normal. However on Sunday I had really bad stomach pains and was quite ill for the majority of the day and night, which was horrible! I'm not sure if it was something I ate that didn't agree with me or if it was some sort of bug but it ruined the end of my weekend and I had to take Monday off work too. Bad times.

I did manage to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 while curled up on the sofa so that was a bit of a bonus!

On Sunday night Vince and I had a bit of cat drama. Vince came walking through the conservatory carrying what I thought was Charlie and he asked me 'is this Charlie?'. Obviously I thought it was but the cat itself looked a lot bigger than Charlie and we suddenly realised it wasn't! It looked exactly like him but a bigger version, which led us to think it could be a cat that has gone missing in the area so we phoned the owners but it turns out it wasn't the missing cat, just a random one Vince had picked up and bought home! Poor little Charlie came bounding over the wall and was awfully confused!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Oh there is nothing worse then an upset stomach - hope you are feeling better now. Hopefully it's a quick week to the next weekend for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos, and I hope your feeling better

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww hope you're feeling better! Curled up on the couch with your pets and some movies is definitely the best solution :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't help but laugh at the cat drama! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're feeling better.
    The cat drama had me giggling :) x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig