Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #80

5 June 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #80

Wednesday Wishlist
New Look: Petite Black and White Aztec Stripe Sleeveless Midi Dress - £14.99, Petite Monochrome Aztec Print Midi Dress - £12, Petite Monochrome Aztec Print Midi Skirt - £12.99

I wouldn't usually look twice at a midi dress as I'm quite short but looking at the New Look petite section has made me begin to change my mind. Midi dresses always look great on other people, especially my sister, so now I really want to at least try one.

They seem so easy to wear, no worrying about matching your top with the bottoms, just throw one on and you're good to go! I adore the Aztec print as well so a combination of this with a midi dress is perfect.

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. always loved aztec prints, these pieces are gorgeous. wish i could wear stuff like this, but even sucky in pants can't do the trick haha!

    charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig