Cherry Pie : A super hot week in photos

9 June 2013

A super hot week in photos


Lasagne! / New necklaces / Charlie in the garden / New nail polish / TGI Fridays! / Charlie / Picnic basket / Park / Daisy pulling funny faces / Daisy on her bike / Daisy in the park

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week has been so hot! I'm one of those people who doesn't really enjoy the sunshine that much. I don't own many summer clothes so I'm often in jeans when the sunshine is out. I really need a summer wardrobe overhaul if I'm going to survive the heat.

On Wednesday Vince and I had a barbecue after work and invited our families round. It was really lovely and Vince's mum bought some lovely food and sauces for us. It was a nice little evening but unfortunately our garden is really quite shady, which is annoying as it got a bit chilly. After everyone had left Vince and I settled down to watch a bit of TV and both fell asleep within ten minutes, we were exhausted! Must be the pressure of entertaining!

On Friday we decided to go to the cinema to see After Earth. It's directed by Vince's favourite director, M Night Shyamalan, and he's been waiting for it to be released for about a year so he was really looking forward to it. We went to TGI Fridays beforehand as we were going to the 11pm Xtreme showing! As you can see we started off with Nachos and I gobbled up some Jack Daniels ribs - amazing!

The film was actually really good! I think it's one of those which you need to watch a few times and you'll see and realise lots of different things. We were talking about it the whole way home - or I should say Vince and his friend were talking about it while I had a nap in the car!

Yesterday my sister and I took Daisy to the park for a picnic. It was lovely and sunny again, although a bit windy, and we had lots of goodies to fill up on including jam tarts, cookies and little savoury nibbles! Yum! I think Daisy had fun apart from when she fell over numerous times! It was pretty tiring and I came home afterwards and fell asleep for absolutely ages!

Today I'm mainly going to be doing bits and bobs around the house and taking lots of blog photos. I better get on with it!

What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I love that picnic basket, it looks so quaint. I've never been to TGI Fridays but now I want to! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've had a lovely week! :) Hope next week is just as good! Love the butter London nail polish- I have never actually tried any but I must now! xx

    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you've had a busy but fun week.
    Your picnic basket is so cute, I need one ! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah so many lovely sunshine pics, and I really fancy lasagne now, I can't remember the last time I had that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post, I really love your blog! Would you like to follow each other with bloglovin'?
    X Anna

    www.fashionanna.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig