Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #81

12 June 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #81

Wednesday Wishlist
New Look: Petite White Floral Peter Pan Collar Shell Top - £14.99
Matalan: Chiffon Printed Vest Top - £10, Woven Detail Sandals - £12

As it was so hot last week I decided it was about time I introduced some summer clothing to my wardrobe. I'm not exaggerating when I say my wardrobe is full of jeans and tops and that's it. Last week was super hot and I was sat sweating away in my jeans cursing the fact I never wear skirts or dresses.

I don't feel confident in them AT ALL but sometimes if it's so hot you just have to chuck on a dress and cool down! I am trying to build my summer wardrobe bit by bit and I thought the above tops were perfect. Both sleeveless and lightweight, they're just what I've been looking for and everytime I go into a Matalan store these sandals call out my name...it won't be long until they are mine!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oooo the floral top and sandals would be perfect together.

    Great wish list!

    http://daisy-laura.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, this is really pretty! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.laylasmakeup.com

    http://www.layladbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig