Cherry Pie : Beauty products revisited - Chanel Illusion D'ombre

31 May 2013

Beauty products revisited - Chanel Illusion D'ombre

Chanel Illusion D'ombre
Chanel I'llusion D'ombre in Ebloui - £23

Chanel I'llusion D'ombre

Chanel I'llusion D'ombre
My previous beauty products revisited post seemed to go down pretty well so I thought I'd give it another go and revisit a real old favourite.

I first reviewed Chanel's Illusion D'Ombre eyeshadow back in November 2011 so I have had it a good long while now and I'm still using it on a regular basis. I know you're probably not supposed to use the same eyeshadow for that long but there's no way I'm throwing £20 worth of eyeshadow in the bin without the last morsels being scraped out.

To be honest I've barely made a dent in the eyeshadow after all this time. You just need so little product and the brush is so delicate that it doesn't really make much of an impact on the shade.

I still adore the rich, pigmented and velvety eyeshadow and I only wish I had bought more shades. There is a little bit of fall out on application but it stays on pretty much for the entire day so I'm pretty pleased about that. These days £20 for an eyeshadow to a beauty blogger doesn't sound like a lot - I've seen some beauty bloggers spend more than £40 so this is a bargain compared, but for me personally £20 is a lot of money to spend, however I'd really recommend it. It has certainly been used enough times to warrant the big spend.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I got Mistique and love it. However I wouldn't buy it at the full price at first- got it for -30% since one of the beauty store is closing :)
    But I would re-buy it now after I tried it on my oily eyelids. Perfection <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so luxurious! :) Beautiful shade too!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, the shadow is beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't decide about whether to splurge on one of these or not, the testers in my local store are all dried out and fall out the pots in just one lump! I hope they don't go that way when you've owned them for a while. I like that there is a small brush included, very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've realllllly wanted one of these for ages!!!!!!! £20 is expensive but they swatch so beautifully. I really love the mini brush that comes with them too xx

    Gemma ♥ | MissMakeupMagpie.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post. It is also really very helpful for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this post.


    http://www.deals4opticals.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig