Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #54

31 October 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #54

Wednesday Wishlist
Topshop: Cobweb Glow in the Dark Leggings - £22, Conical Stud Horns - £12, J.W Anderson for Topshop Bat Handknit Sweater - £69.99
New Look: White Ghost Coin Purse - £4.99

I don't really do anything for Halloween any more. I think the last time I dressed up was back at University when absolutely everybody would dress up, but I never really put much effort into my outfits. These days people's outfits are a lot more imaginative and even fashion stores are getting in on the act as well.

I absolutely adore the J.W Anderson for Topshop Bat Handknit Sweater, but I don't adore the price. I actually picked up a dupe version for a fraction of the price from Internacionale, which I will definitely try and feature on the blog soon!

If you're struggling for a Halloween outfit idea for tonight then I'd suggest you get down to your nearest Topshop ASAP. They have such a great range of Halloween goodies. I just love the Conical Stud Horns, a much better take on the traditional tacky red devil horns in my opinion!

If I was dressing up this year I'd definitely go for the Cobweb Glow in the Dark Leggings. It's minimal effort and minimal price for an outfit with added glow in the dark, brill!

What are you dressing up as for Halloween this year?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. really liking the bat jumper ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, loving the purse- it's so cute!

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Halloween but I was too ill to go out :(

    The leggings and the purse are amazing!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen this jumper everywhere, i need it! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig