Cherry Pie : O.P.I So So Skullicious

2 November 2012

O.P.I So So Skullicious

O.P.I So So Skullicious
Beauty Bay: O.P.I So So Skullicious - £12.95
O.P.I So So Skullicious
O.P.I So So Skullicious
L to R: Hi Pumpkin, A Rose from the Dead, Morning Glory, Candlelight
O.P.I So So Skullicious

O.P.I So So Skullicious

I thought I would save this post for a little closer to Halloween as it features OPI's So So Skullicious Halloween-themed mini collection.

I think I like the packaging of this more than polishes! It also comes with some cute Mexican skull stickers.

The polishes are very traditionally Halloween. I think my favourite is the orange 'Pumpkin' shade with the pink 'A Rose from the Dead' in a close second place. I think these two shades clash perfectly together.

It's always good to have a black nail polish handy, although I was a bit disappointed as some of the brush fibres had come away. I was also a bit disappointed in the yellow 'Candlelight' shade as it's quite thin and doesn't give great coverage. I find that's always the way with yellow polishes though.

So I have four new polishes to add to my collection. They are all pretty normal colours, nothing special, but the cute packaging and extra nail decals make this collection that extra bit special. I would certainly recommend!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Love this set! The black one is my fave, perfect for winter!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love orange nail polish! Can't believe I didn't know about the collection x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a cool set, the packaging looks amazing! I really need an OPI polish in my collection. I love the pink :D
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohh I'd love the pink one too gorgeous :)

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I love all these colours! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving that pink colour, lovely set! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. morning glory is such a pretty shade for winter ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig