Cherry Pie : A birthday week in photos

14 October 2012

A birthday week in photos


Orange glittery flowers / Chocolates / New dining table / All you can eat! / Vince / Puddings / Vince posing with the new dining table / Simple dinners are the best / Goodies / Pasta bake / Casserole / Own birthday cake! / Apple TV! / Herb kit

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


So, as I write this blog I'm now another year older! 24 to be exact!

On Thursday Vince took me to Cosmo in Bristol for dinner. He was working over the weekend so this was really the only time we could do anything. It was delicious and I ate so so much, I had to get my money's worth though as it was an all you can eat Chinese/Indian buffet, which is always our fave!

On my actual birthday my family came round and brought me lots of lovely presents. I got lots of vouchers so I'm looking forward to going shopping and spending them! I also got some nice presents for the house, including a herb growing kit. Let's hope I don't kill them! My sister also got me my first plant for my house!

Vince also very kindly bought me Apple TV for my iPad! It's brill and means I can use it when I'm lonely and bored in the house. I still haven't quite figured out how to use it completely but I'll give it a go and I'm sure it'll be fine.

Vince also bought a new dining table for the house, and it feels like it's really finished things off. It's made everything feel like a proper home now, it's certainly what we needed! It's really nice too, he did a good job!

What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Aw, belated Birthday wishes to you my lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday Cherry!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that cake! :D happy belated birthday! X

    :: LUCYSLUXE ::

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday, welcome to the 24 club xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday Cherry! Sounds like you had a lovely time :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Belated Birthday! How cute is that owl cake? I haven't been to Cosmo for years, it looks nommy!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh glad you had a good birthday! Definitely thought I was following you but apparently not so I am now!! Love the owl cake haa it's so cute!

    Chloe x
    chloehford.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. such nice goodies ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday :) I hope you had a fab time.
    That cake is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig