Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #51

10 October 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #51

Wednesday Wishlist
Topshop: Eyelash Lace Shell Top - £16, Nail Rock Skull Nail Wrap - £6.65
ASOS: Spike Stretch Bracelet - £8
New Look: Leopard Print Collar Top - £16.99
Matalan: Embellished Collar - £6


This weeks wishlist has a bit of a dark theme to it, and it's still a little while until Halloween.

The Nail Rock Skull Nail Wraps are very Halloween inspired, I think they look great!

I think the Topshop Eyelash Lace Shell Top is really pretty and one of those items that can be worn casually or dressed up/smartened up a little bit. For £16, I think it's pretty reasonable considering the prices in Topshop these days.

I think I've probably featured the ASOS Spike Stretch Bracelet before, but I've been pondering on and off about buying it. I think I definitely want to get it and I really like this rose gold version.

I'm still really loving collars at the moment. I think most people have probably got over the trend now but I still really love them, especially the Matalan Embellished Collar, which means I can add a collar to almost any top!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

11 comments

  1. I saw this bracelet on asos, and loved it, but whilst browsing ebay, I found this one, which looks exactly the same! Its soooo much cheaper! http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-3Row-Punk-Rock-Rivet-Stud-Women-Spike-Bead-Elastic-Bangle-Bracelet-Gold-Silver-/221123450709?pt=UK_JewelleryWatches_WomensJewellery_Rings_SR&var=&hash=item337bfc1755 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sequin collar, and those nail wraps are ace too! So good for Halloween. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also attempted doing a wednesday wishlist. :) check it out? x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That collar is so cute, can't believe it's only £6

    ReplyDelete
  5. I die for that bracelet. There is a party on my arm and this guy is invited. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, i have the asos spike bracelet and i love it!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. i'm launching a new giveaway to win 30 beauty products tomorrow inc. essie etc. make sure you stop by! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these! Especially the ASOS bracelet!



    http://beautexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving the spike bracelet ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. great wishlist i love the spike bracelet! i like your blog! maybe we follow each other ? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig