Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #53

24 October 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #53

Wednesday Wishlist
Internacionale: Black T-shirt dress - £22.99
Matalan: All over stud clutch with tassel - £8
New Look: Limited Gold and Black Diamante Plate Rope Necklace - £9.99, Charcoal Skeleton Hand Print Tank Top - £9.99

This weeks wishlist seems to have taken on a dark theme as well. I guess black is just my go to colour when I can't be bothered to really put any effort into thinking about what to wear.

The dress I've chosen above is really lovely and one that looks effortlessly stylish, but I fear I would need to wear heels with it or it would look a bit frumpy. I'm not really a heels kind of person, but perhaps flatforms would be the obvious choice?

I think the clutch could really help dress up the t-shirt dress for a night out. I love the simplicity!

I'm really keen to try the necklace I've featured above. I'm seeing this style all over the blogging community but I'm a bit scared of wearing something so chunky, but I think this one is just perfect and for only £9.99, I think it's a bit of a bargain!

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Featured that skull hand top in my wishlist that will be up tonight too! It's so cute.

    gvadlln.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am loving all the skull stuff that is in the shops at the mo. The top from new look is super cute. In my wardrobe now please. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE the tank ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. The New Look tank is something I need. Will pay a visit to New Look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The skeletan hand shirt is so amazing! :)

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the t-shirt dress and the tee, really great wishlist as usual!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig