Cherry Pie : Trends I'm currently loving: Military

2 October 2012

Trends I'm currently loving: Military

Trends I'm Currently Loving
Topshop: Viscose Scarf - £12, Khaki Studded Shorts - £35
New Look: Khaki and Faux Leather Jacket - £44.99
Internacionale: Khaki Skinny Jeans - £17


Left, right, left, right

Once again it's time for the Military/Khaki/Camo trend to return. It seems to return every other year or so and this time around I'm really loving it.

The jacket above has been catching my eye on pretty much every online shopping site I visit. I spotted another version in Primark and I so wish I had picked it up or at least tried it on! I love the khaki green and leather twist.

I very nearly bought myself a pair of khaki skinny jeans at the weekend but there was just something in the back of my head that was stopping me. They're not normally a colour I'd go for so I think I would need to try them on with a few different pieces in order to know how I'd work them into my wardrobe! I think these are going to be an item I will keep thinking about and eventually end up buying...we'll see!

If, like me, you aren't so confident about the military trend then I think wearing military accessories is a great way to incorporate it. I recently purchased a green/khaki scarf and really loved wearing it so I'd certainly recommend accessorising with the military trend to help ease you in.

What do you think of the military trend?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. really like the look of khaki and leather jackets ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the military trend alot! & this post has just helped me decide what to wear to uni tomorrow - my camo jacket, so thanks :D


    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also loving the military trend!cant wait until pay day eeeek!love the jacket x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the khaki skinnies sound pretty cool actually- i feel like theyd be super easy to pair. and my favorite military thing i have is a j crew khaki jacket with flower print that looks like cameo from far away. so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the military trend, I'm desperately searching for a khaki jumper but I just can't find the right one atm!

    Love Holly oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this trend so much:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the look.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, i love the military trend!
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the military trend, always have since it was in fashion when I was about 10!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig