Cherry Pie : An eating week in photos

21 October 2012

An eating week in photos


Family rock cake recipe / Rock cakes / Thai Green Curry / Chilli Con Carne / Cat dress / Vince / Posing / Nandos! / Pretty fountain / Jasper / Elemis goody / Outfit photo

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


This week all I have done is eat! Last Sunday I attempted to bake some brownies and rock cakes and failed miserably! I'm not quite sure how I messed up a Betty Crocker mix of brownie but something went very very wrong as they ended up a weird shiny, gooey mess. The rock cakes weren't too bad to be honest, but they had a case of soggy bottom about them!

Vince very kindly made me a Thai Green Curry during the week as well. I was all ready to cook it myself but he kind of took over when it was obvious I didn't know what I was doing. As usual it was delicious!

On Wednesday I went out for a lovely meal to a local Thai restaurant with some of the girls from work. There was only a few of us but it was nice and the food was scrummy!

Yesterday Vince and I went to Cribbs Causeway for a Nando's, which was pretty much the best idea we've ever had. It was delicious. I haven't had one in so long so it was a bit of a change. We did do a little bit of shopping, but I just find the shops there a bit rubbish. Today I'm off to Cabot Circus with my sister to spend my birthday vouchers, I can't wait!

What has everyone been up to this week?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I haven't done anything exciting this week, just college... I love the dress Cherry, it's sooo cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Nandos looks flipping amazing! I haven't been for ages and am really craving it now! All I've done is eat this week too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO much food haha ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMM Nandos ;)

    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig