Cherry Pie : Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Watermelon

22 October 2012

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Watermelon

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Watermelon
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Watermelon - £3.99

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint in Watermelon
When I spotted this in store I thought it was a little pointless. Any polish can look 'high-shine' with an application of top coat, but after trying this out I can definitely see a real high gloss look that wouldn't be possible with a simple top coat.

I'm really glad I purchased this polish as I really love the green watermelon shade and it makes a great base coat for the Aqua Glitter I featured on the blog last week.

This polish is really lovely to apply and dries extremely quickly, which is always a bonus. It catches the light really well and the finished look does have a smooth 'gelly' edge to it.

I really rather like it and would certainly recommend! It includes all of the goodness of a polish and top coat rolled into one for the same price as a normal polish.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. When i first heard about these, I thought the same as you. I assumed that they'd be a gimmick and a waste of money, but it looks so good! I really need to try these out.

    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool cooler! I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it such a pretty shade ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's amazing, it looks as good as a Shellac manicure!

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig