Cherry Pie : Here kitty kitty

26 October 2012

Here kitty kitty

Black & Multi Cat Print Belted Silk Capped Sleeve Dress
Lavish Alice: Black & Multi Cat Print Belted Silk Capped Sleeve Dress - £10
New Look: Black Drop Pocket Boyfriend Cardigan - £12.99
Zara: Basic Shopper - £19.99

I wanted to show you all my lovely new cat print dress from Lavish Alice. I've never tried buying anything from this brand before but I had a little look and snapped this beauty up from the sale section for just £10, bargain!

It's very rare that I am able to take a full length photo of my outfit. Once my spare room is sorted out I'm hoping to have some space to take pics, but until then this will have to do!

The dress is a lovely silky material, covered in multi-coloured cat print. It came with a bow style belt but I didn't really like it so replaced it with my studded Topshop one from years ago.

It's so comfortable and I really like the capped sleeves, great for when the weather warms up a bit. It's a bit shorter than what I usually wear but all in all, a really great find!
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I adore your dress.

    Txx

    http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such beautiful hair! I had no idea it was this long, it really suits you :)
    I am so in love with your dress it's gorgeous :D
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty dress! I love the animal themed materials that's so in right now :) xx

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress, you look fab x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig