Cherry Pie : MUA Nail Constellations in 'Libra'

12 October 2012

MUA Nail Constellations in 'Libra'

MUA Nail Constellations in Libra
MUA Nail Constellation in Libra - £3

MUA Nail Constellations in Libra

When the whole caviar/beaded nails trend popped up, I have to say I was keen to try it. Then followed all the drama about not being able to call it 'caviar nails' unless you had used a specific polish, and it kind of put me off.

I did try experimenting with some DIY beaded nails with beads from eBay, but it failed miserably.

I knew it wouldn't be long until the likes of MUA brought out their own bead product for nails. Their new Nail Constellation range is rather brilliant. I brought myself the pot of beads in 'Libra' as, funnily enough, that is my starsign (and it's my birthday on Saturday). The beads are black with the odd fleck of metallic blue, which I really like.

MUA Nail Constellations in Libra

I was really surprised at how mess and fuss free these were. I simply painted my nail, laid down a piece of paper to catch the excess beads and poured them out. The tube has this handy nozzle that you can use to direct the beads. It did keep getting blocked up, which was a bit annoying, but after a few shakes it was fine. The beads settle nicely on the wet nail polish and I really like the finished effect.

I'm not sure I would do every nail in this, but an accent nail does look great. For £3, this product is a real bargain. Another hit for MUA! I'd definitely be up for trying the other shades out.
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I don't think I'd do every nail with it either, but the accent looks great! I want the Scorpio one as that's my sign, but I'm pretty sure they're all sold out! :(

    Happy birthday for Saturday! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I want to invest in at least a pot of these. How long do they last on your nail, out of intrest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty! i just got my nail consellation in libra yesterday and i cannot wait to try it! looks great over pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks good in action for such a low price ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. u r right, as an accent this looks so great! but i would be afraid the beads would come off too easily! i never tried this trend out actually.. i should hihi

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeeek I've been eyeing up the ciate set in selfridges for a whole but this looks like a great alternative!x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig