Cherry Pie : Prada Candy

19 October 2012

Prada Candy

Prada Candy
Prada Candy 30ml - £40

Prada Candy

Prada Candy
My mum and dad went on holiday recently and brought me this back. They did try and find the new Marc Jacobs 'Dot' for me but unfortunately it wasn't available, but I'm really glad I was given this because it's really lovely.

This isn't exactly a perfume I would usually even look at or try as Prada comes with quite a price tag, but I love it! When people buy you a present such as perfume it's always a bit risky as it may not be your type of scent. Luckily, this is exactly mine!

I really love the girly, fun packaging and the bottle is very cool. I do have a thing about perfume bottles. I don't like ones that are boring and plain, I always love ones that are a bit interesting like this. I really love the lid and the pink and gold colour theme.

Surprisingly caramel is a key note in this perfume, which is probably why I like it so much. It's a lot stronger than most perfumes I like and it has a hint of muskiness about it as well as being sweet and a tad spicy as well.

This is going to take pride of place in my perfume collection and when it's all gone, it's the type of bottle I'd keep and display!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. the bottle looks so good ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got a little sample of this in one of those beauty boxes, and I love it. It's definitely a sweet fragrance which is right up my alley :-) And yes I'm also into packaging, it's like the first thing I notice on a product.

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smelled a sample of this and yum! But I don't even dare to dream about this because of its price -_-

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds lovely and the bottle is sooo pretty! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig