Cherry Pie : A 'back home' week in photos

7 October 2012

A 'back home' week in photos

Week in photos
MUA Nail Constellations / OPI So Skullicious / Candles! / Two for Tuesday / Pastry / Pressie! / Cher Lloyd perfume... / Jergens goodies / Delicious dinner!

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


I can't wait to try the new MUA Nail Constellations. I received mine in the post this week, but I've been waiting until I'm back home to try them out. I also ordered the OPI So Skullicious mini collection. I'm not sure if this is new or old but I thought it was perfect for Halloween and it has some cute skull stickers with it too!

Mum and Dad came back from their holiday on Thursday so I'm officially back at home again. It was like moving back in again, except there's still so much cleaning to do. I've just this minute finished putting together a wardrobe. Vince was moaning that there was nowhere for him to put his stuff (we have a small built in wardrobe in the bedroom), so I bought one of those canvas things for myself, plonked it in the spare bedroom and I now have a wardrobe all to myself!

Despite me still being at Mum and Dad's on Tuesday, I did come back home for some Dominos! We just couldn't resist!

Mum and Dad brought me back a new Prada Candy perfume to add to my collection. Again I'm not sure if this is new or old but it smells lovely! I also received the new perfume from Cher Lloyd. I'm not sure why. I was recently invited to the launch, but couldn't make it, so now I've very kindly been sent the product! I'm sure I will review it on the blog, it doesn't actually smell too bad!

I was also sent a lovely little package this morning containing all things Cherry! It was to celebrate the new Cherry Almond Jergens moisturiser, which is just lovely! It's a shame the postman didn't pay attention to the 'fragile' notice on the box as the cakes were a bit smashed up, but still tasty!

What have you all been up to this week?
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. the MUA Nail Constellations look so interesting, cannot wait to see you wearing them ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh, the last meal looks delish! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The candles look lovely:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try out the MUA constellations too, they look amazing!

    I need some more candles in my life. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these kind of posts :) It makes me want to buy more nail polish and me slightly hungry haha! I love bath and body works candles, i have the cookie and vanilla fudge ones :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comment on my blog.
    Those cherry bake wells look delicious.

    petitesideofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm desperate to try the mua constellations! xx


    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. really nice pictures, lovely blog :)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw i love that you were sent bakewell tarts! So cute. I bet Prada Candy is lovely - I will have to check it out next time I am in store!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the sweet little things in your collection of photos xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooooooh let me know how the MUA nail glitter is, it looks amazing! I want some!!

    HANNAH †
    [londonrose.blog.com]

    ReplyDelete
  12. really want to try that MUA nail stuff! it looks amazing

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win a dixi arrow bracelet. it's worldwide, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore yankee candles :)

    www.dressedinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So much yummy looking forward :)
    I can't wait to see your review of the MUA nail product, they look so good!
    I received the Cher Lloyd perfume too and actually really like it! xx

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig