Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #52

17 October 2012

Wednesday Wishlist #52

Wednesday Wishlist
Topshop Dark side of Nude: Nails in Stardust - £6.50, Nails in Panther - £6.50, Eye Palette in Prism - £16, Eye Palette in Atmosphere - £16, Mascara in Onyx - £10

As soon as I saw the Topshop Dark Side of Nude make-up collection I instantly wanted it all! I love the dark and moody colour scheme but the prices are a tad over the top.
I particularly like the eyeshadow palettes in Prism and Atmosphere, but at £16, I think they're a bit overpriced. The shades do look really pretty and well pigmented though.

The Nails in Panther and Nails in Stardust are equally as gorgeous. I really like Topshop nail polishes and they're not too badly priced either.

The collection is just perfect for Halloween, which isn't too far away now. I love the gothic look with a glamorous twist and if I was a lipstick wearer I'd definitely be buying both lipstick shades that are available.

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I absolutely adore all of this!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glitter polishes are great:)!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm after both those glitter polishes too! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore the Prism palette particularly, but £16 is ridiculous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all of them! Yes please ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all beautiful, the panther nail polish and the mascara are both very tempting!

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. the packaging is brilliant ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig