Cherry Pie : A quiet week in photos

30 September 2012

A quiet week in photos

WeekInPhotos
New Green Day album / Meatballs / Chilli / Cheesecake! / Pink skies / Picnic with Daisy / New book / Louise Gray for Topshop Nail Polish

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


As the title suggests, most of this week has been pretty quiet. My mum and dad have gone away on holiday for a week so I've had to temporarily move back home and look after the dog. I took Thursday and Friday off work so I could get a few things done and just generally lounge about the house.

On Thursday afternoon my sister and I took a trip to Bristol to Cabot Circus for some much needed shopping. As usual I spent way too much money and even got myself a new Zara bag, oops! The traffic coming home was horrendous so we were both really worn out after.

I spent Friday doing a few things here and there. I had a nice little visit from my sister and Daisy and the rest of the day was spent sitting on the sofa with my iPad.

Saturday turned out to be quite a nice day so I went to the park with my sister and Daisy for a picnic. We absolutely stuffed ourselves and Daisy loved pointing at all the birds and the aeroplanes that flew over.

I don't have much planned for today, other than to schedule a few posts. How have you spent your weekend?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Lovely photos :) I really want to read Perks of being a Wallflower also :)

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.co.uk
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading perks of being a wallflower, it's one of my favourite books. I just hope the new film does ruin it xx

    Http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and pics! I havent actully done anything special this weekend :)

    your blog is lovely, maybe you want to follow each others?(:

    xx,
    http://skinnylove0.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos :) The Perks of Being A Wallflower is a brilliant book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are beautiful, I love the nail polish. And I have read The Perks of Being a Wallfower, it's fantastic! You will enjoy it a lot!
    Love your blog, definitely following you! :)

    www.missiffa.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I LOVE Green Day!
    By the way, thank you for commenting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. More delicious food photos! Your picnic set is adorable.

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig