Cherry Pie : The Sunday Catch Up #36

21 September 2014

The Sunday Catch Up #36



What a lovely relaxing end to the week I've had. I actually had Thursday and Friday off work as on Thursday it was Oscar's first birthday! I can't believe he's one already, it's gone super fast. My sister put on a lovely little family party with a monster theme as you can see from the monster cupcake. Oscar got lots of trucks, fire engines and cars for his birthday - proper boys toys!

On Friday I was aiming to have a full on day of blogging but I ended up spending most of it sleeping on the sofa. I'm not sure why I was so tired as I didn't go to bed late at all, but when Vince came home from work we kind of both just slumped down on the sofa and fell asleep so I only actually got one blog photo taken. Oops.

Luckily I spent the majority of Saturday catching up and taking loads of pics as today I'm off to Woking. My mum's side of the family is getting together to scatter/bury my great nan and grandad's ashes so we probably won't be back until later, meaning there wouldn't be time for blogging.

What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Those cupcakes look so cute! I've had a mad week at work, and an almost equally mad weekend, I am craving just falling asleep on the sofa! x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig