Cherry Pie : Boohoo Spring/Summer: Monochrome Madness

25 February 2014

Boohoo Spring/Summer: Monochrome Madness

Boohoo Spring SummerBoohoo Spring Summer

Boohoo Spring SummerBoohoo Spring Summer

Glance quickly at the new Boohoo Spring/Summer collection and you might think you're looking at some kind of optical illusion, but in actual fact the brand has gone monochrome mad, in a good way of course.

Monochrome, dogtooth and gingham are HUGE right now and boohoo have gone with it in a big way. I simply adore the different patterns layered on top of one another, not something I would have thought would work, but it really does.

My favourite look has got to be the simple striped tee, jeans and polka dot boots. This is definitely something I could wear myself, infact it probably already is one of my go-to outfit choices. I never would have considered the boots before but they really give the outfit an edge.

I also can't get enough of the pops of colour. Bright pink and monochrome is absolutely perfect but I'd also work pastel shades with the monochrome prints to toughen them up a bit.

How are you styling monochrome prints this spring/summer?
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Loving this pink trend at the moment everywhere, don't normally wear a lot of pink but it's changing me!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink trend too, it looks so good with Monochrome!

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love monochrome, really want to get some more pieces! x

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's definitely my aim to get some new monochrome pieces in for this summer; I feel like even though the palette is always on-trend, every year there's a new twist on it, and I feel like S/S '14 is all about abstract monochrome, so these pieces are sooo ideal. Must get myself onto Boohoo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. adore the monochrome and I'm hoping to buy a skirt in a similar shade of pink to wear with stripes! <3 very inspirational!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love the pieces and love that monochrome is popular as I wear black a lot in the office! Thanks for sharing!

    ariarhapsody.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. good make awesome videos which will look expert while you Viva Video for Android selection there is no limit on the length of the video clips nice.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig