Cherry Pie : A looking forward week in photos

18 August 2013

A looking forward week in photos


More new nail polishes / Kukee order / Goodies! / Chicken pasta / Chicken curry / Naught McDonalds

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


I can't believe it's Sunday already. This weekend has really flown by. Yesterday was a bit of a right off as most of the day was spent sleeping and dozing as I went out on Friday night with the girls from work and it was a pretty late one. So, I didn't get much done in terms of housework, blogging etc, but I'm making up for it all today.

The week itself has actually gone pretty quick as well I think. I think it always does when you have something to look forward to. I knew I had Friday night to look forward to and Vince and I also had Wednesday night to look forward to as we met up with our college friends for a carver, which was huge and really filling!

Now I have one week left at work until a week off, so there's yet another thing to look forward to. I'm not sure what I'm going to do on my week off, hopefully get lots of tidying and sorting done of the house and lots of blog posts written. I still haven't shown you what I got with my ASOS vouchers so I need to prepare some outfit posts!

How was your week?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. The chicken pasta looks delicious. I could really go a McDonalds!

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The BarryM Polish always catches my eye whether it's through a blog post or in the shops hahaha! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh we don't have Fruitizz on our Mcdonalds here, I'm a bit jealous ahah! That Gelly has such a pretty shade too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this nail polish from Barry M! the colour is beautiful:)

    If you are interested in good beauty bargains please visit my blog :) x
    beautybargains.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute little things in the photo collage and love the barryM nail polish!

    Check out my latest outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig