Cherry Pie : L'Oreal Colour Riche in Bling Bling Bang

20 August 2013

L'Oreal Colour Riche in Bling Bling Bang

LOreal Colour Riche in Bling Bling Bang
LOreal Colour Riche in Bling Bling Bang - £4.99
LOreal Colour Riche in Bling Bling Bang
L'Oreal Colour Riche in Bling Bling Bang

Very recently a whole bunch of bloggers went along to a L'Oreal nail event and were posting lots of pictures of some of its new offerings from the Glitterati A/W collection so I have to say I was surprised to see the very polishes they had photographed sitting on the shelves of my local Boots already.

I picked up 'Bling Bling Bang' as the others in the collection were similar to polishes I had already tried before. Bling Bling Bang is a blue, glitter topcoat with bigger and smaller glitter flecks. The consistency is almost gel like and if your base layer isn't properly dry the topcoat will sink it's way into the base and do that annoying thing where it mixes into one.

It does have a nice sparkle to it though and even though it's a blue topcoat, it looks great on a blue base. It would even look good on a white or black base too.

I have been buying more L'Oreal polishes than usual. I find they are quite tough and stick around longer than most. The £4.99 price tag is a bit steep for a nail polish in my opinion but it seems that it's beginning to be the average for one these days.
I always browse the L'Oreal stand when I visit Boots, which I never used to do, so these polishes have really made a good impression on me and I'm excited to see what else the brand comes up with in the future. Bling Bling Bang is overall a great colour, a little tricky to apply but it has a great finish so I would definitely recommend!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. oooh this colour is SO pretty!!!

    Layla xxx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want to brag or anything but I went to this event and I must say I am very impressed with the nail polishes! The formula is easy to apply and strong and the colours are really pretty! :) X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely shade :) I've never really bought much L'oreal before but might check out their varnishes now!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks amazing! I wish I could paint my nails more x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks really amazing! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig