Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #89

14 August 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #89

Wednesday Wishlist
New Look: Purple Ditsy Floral Print Cap Sleeve Skater Dress - £14.99, Black and Purple Rose Button Up Mini Skirt - £12.99, Navy Jersey Belted Skater Skirt - £12.99


Is anyone else looking forward to Autumn? I've just been browsing New Look's Autumn offerings and have already chosen a few things I want. I love the colours of Autumn fashion, the lovely dark reds and oranges reminiscent of the leaves.

I love the florals that New Look are producing as well as the skater skirts and t-shirt dresses. All so pretty! I've added all of these to my bookmarks bar so fingers crossed they will be mine in the not so distant future.

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Ooh, I love the blue skirt, not too sure about the dress but I think with a cute belt and heels it would look lovely!

    Ah, autumn, I haven't had enough sunshine yet and I'm already browsing for jumpers and boots hahaha.....what's the weather like!

    :)

    Layla xxx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I love the navy skirt! How do you make these?? :) xxxx



    www.skindeep247.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Autumn fashion. That dress is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Think I need to go to New Look! I love floral prints so think these are all amazing! :)
    Carrie:Brighton xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe these are from New Look! So pretty :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are lovely, New Look really do get some nice things in :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have similar clothing wishlists for autumn too! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig