Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #91

28 August 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #91

Wednesday Wishlist
New Look: Black Leather-Look Pocket T-Shirt - £13.99, Monochrome Floral Skater Dress - £17.99
Zara: Patent Ballerina Shoes - £19.99


I didn't mean to go down the monochrome route with this weeks wishlist, it just kind of happened. I'm loving New Look's new collection and I've already spied a couple of bits I want to pick up. New Look's prices vary quite a bit. I often find some of its items are a tad on the expensive side but then you have pieces like the above which are quite reasonably priced. I really like tops with leather accents, I think they're lovely and I'm in a bit of a skater dress whirl at the moment too. I'm starting to build up quite a collection.

After my disappointment with Zara's sale and missing out on a bag I wanted for absolutely ages I decided to have another look at its new collections. I spied these pretty ballerina flats and what a bargain at £19.99 too. I SO need these in my life. I'm hoping to go shopping in Bristol soon where there is a Zara store so I'm definitely going to pop in and see if I can find these.

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Love the t-shirt and dress, I'm already filling my imaginary basket :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. No complaints about the monochrome here, loving it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that dress and I am in desperate need of some black flats like that, definitely need to pop into New Look and Zara next time I'm out shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My gosh! Such a pretty dress x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing wrong with monochrome, I adore it :)
    The dress is very pretty indeed.

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes look so much more expensive than £20

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig