Cherry Pie : Wednesday Wishlist #88

7 August 2013

Wednesday Wishlist #88

Wednesday Wishist
Internationale: Cream Stud And Quilt Purse - £9.99, Nude Snake Long Frame Purse - £4.99, Cream Quilted Stud Bag - £12.99, Black Stud Zip Top Purse - £2.50

I've decided it might be time for a new bag and purse. I currently have a Zara shopper and it's getting really annoying to lug it around all the time, especially as I keep filling it with rubbish. I had my eye on one of the roll top messenger bags in the sale and I was waiting very patiently until pay day. When I went to get it, it was out of stock in the black! Argh! I knew I should have got it when I saw it, it was only £9.99 too.

So now I'm looking for an alternative shoulder bag, that's smaller but will still fit quite a lot in it. I also fancy a new purse. The one I have at the moment is pretty chunky and I don't really need one that's so big. I only carry my cards in it so something smaller would be much better.

What's on your wishlist this week?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I think the quilted chain purse is my favourite of all of these. I don't even write wishlists anymore because I get out of hand with how many handbags etc I end up wishing for. Bit of a handbag addict, actually.

    Elizabeth
    http://www.iamnotblonde.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. These bags are so cute and the color is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig