Cherry Pie : Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray

27 August 2013

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray

Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray
Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray
Bumble & Bumble Thickening Hairspray

Don't you just love it when a magazine has a decent freebie? Although, technically it's not a freebies as the magazine costs around £4 but it is a HUGE bargain.

Usually Bumble and Bumble products are pretty expensive, around £21 for 250ml of the thickening hairspray, so for £4 this is really great and it's a pretty decent size too. In the past I've not found Bumble and Bumble products to be particularly good for my hair but I thought I would give this a try anyway as you never know...

Well, I'm really glad I did because I LOVE it. Absolutely nothing I've used in the past has made my hair feel thick. I have annoying flyaway, thin hair and I can never really do anything with it, it can barely hold a grip in it but when I used this hairspray it felt really full and thicker than normal. It didn't feel straw like or sticky either, no matter how much product I put on.

I think I'm probably going to get through the spray pretty quickly as I've been using more and more each day. The only downside to it is that it smells weird, like a dentists room, which is not nice but I can definitely ignore that in favour of lovely, thick hair!

I would definitely recommend picking up Elle magazine, which this is on the front of, even if you don't read the magazine it's SO worth spending £4 on just for the freebie attached.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. What a great gift with the magazine :)

    Lologlitter@blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got this too with Elle and have yet to see any difference when I use it on my hair :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this too, such a good freebie this time :)

    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fell in love with this the first time i tried it! such a good product x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is one of the best freebie from a mag in a while!
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried anything from bumble and bumble yet but really want to as they sound like they have some lovely products! xx

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've already used mine up :( boooo! I'm so on the fence about this because I didn't notice a huge differnce in my hair but I 'like' it still :/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait to try mine, haven't had a chance yet. Would recommend elle too (im subscribed), Dazed and Confused and Hunger are my favourite, shame they don't come with freebies haha.

    Natalie Anne Bourn- www.theorangewalls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig