Cherry Pie : Happy 1,000

5 August 2013

Happy 1,000

Cherry Pie Blog

It feels like I've been waiting for this for SO long. I started this blog in 2009 as a platform to show off my writing in the hope of finding the dream job.

Now I've watched the blogging world absolutely blow up and I've seen so many blogs rise in popularity. I've seen new blogs pop up and overtake my own in the follower numbers, which has made me feel a bit rubbish at times, but I've carried on because I REALLY enjoy writing it. Now I've reached such a milestone it feels great!

I'm busy planning for the future of the blog, starting with a fresh, new look. I'm also hoping to hold a little giveaway to celebrate 1,000 followers. I always want to improve my blog and get better and better so here's to the future and thank you for following!

SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Congratulations :) You deserved it. Good job!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I have enjoyed reading your blog over the past few months and can only hope to reach such a milestone one day! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I really love your blog, you totally deserve all the followers and more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Its easy to see that you put a lot of time into your blog and that you enjoy it - you deserve all the followers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That's an amazing milestone. I hope I catch up soon.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! That's amazing, well done!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats lady, what a fantastic achievement!!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig