Cherry Pie : Another winning week in photos

11 August 2013

Another winning week in photos


Cakes / Chicken for dinner / More chicken for dinner / Cult Beauty order / Sweeties!

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


I won another competition this week. Hooray! The week before I won a £50 ASOS voucher and now I've only gone and won a £30 Cult Beauty voucher. They say good luck comes in threes so I'm waiting for whatever is next...

As you can see I quickly spent my voucher on some Alpha-H goodies, which I'm so far on the fence about! I ordered the Liquid Gold but when I used it it was very harsh on my skin. I'm going to give it another go of course and I'll definitely post a review letting you know how I got on. I am loving the cleanser though so that's a plus!

We've been eating insane amounts of chicken this week for some reason. Vince has been on a bit of a health kick, although I'm not sure how healthy the above dinners are. He may be on a health kick but I am certainly not and have enjoyed a Chinese takeaway and a McDonalds this week. I've also got a Subway waiting for me...
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Looks like a good week! Well done on the wins :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lucky with competitions for the past weeks too! You won some pretty amazing ones, congrats lovely! Oh I haven't eaten chinese in soooo long I really miss it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. That candy looks delicious! I love everything with sour apple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy food, I had chicken dinner for tea today :)
    Congrats on the winnings! I've just found out I've won a £40 asos voucher! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah you're so fricking lucky! i'm so hopeless with winning giveaways haha
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig