Cherry Pie : Collection 'Work The Colour' Eyeshadow Pencils

6 August 2013

Collection 'Work The Colour' Eyeshadow Pencils

Collection 'Work The Colour' Eyeshadow Pencils
Collection 'Work The Colour' Eyeshadow Pencils in Gunmetal Glitz and Hot Chocolate - £3.19

Collection 'Work The Colour' Eyeshadow Pencils

Collection 'Work The Colour' Eyeshadow Pencils
As if I needed any more eyeshadow pencils, but I think these are somewhat new to the market. I spotted them on a few blogs so decided to pick some up as I knew they would be cheap. £3.19 is a real bargain when you compare them to other eyeshadow pencils from the likes of Rimmel, Maybelline etc.

The pencils themselves are lovely and velvety and soft. They apply like a dream and are really pigmented. They're great for blending too so a great addition to my collection. The Gunmetal Glitz has an extra touch of sparkle but as you can see it had a little fallout onto the lashes.

Both shades have great staying power and I'd definitely recommend picking these up if you don't want to spend £5+ on an eyeshadow.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love these shades, really wearable and just lovely!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good cheap versions! With brighter, statement colours I never like to spend too much as I never know how much I will wear them!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try these! I was swatching them in boots the other day and I really liked the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought hot chocolate the other day and I absolutely love it! They last all day and are amazing! x

    lifeislovelyjubbly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig