Cherry Pie : A rainy week in photos

4 August 2013

A rainy week in photos


24 / Chicken dinner! / New skirts / Polka dot dresses / Boots haul / Stripey top / Minty goodness / Charlie / Pasta and chicken!

Follow me on Instagram - @cherryp13


Hasn't the weather taken a bit of a change recently! I felt a bit silly wearing a tshirt and skirt at work at the beginning of the week when I was fooled by the early morning sunshine, which quickly turned into pouring rain.

This week has felt really slow. I'm not sure why, probably because I've been waiting to get paid after having to ban myself from spending for the last few weeks of the month! I haven't gone totally mad with the spending after pay day but all of my bills and rent is paid so woohoo. It helped that I won a £50 ASOS voucher this week too, it meant I could spend without actually spending my own money. Brilliant!

I did have a quick trip to Matalan and Boots and picked up a few bits. My favourite of all being the mint and white cushions from Matalan, which were a bargain at £3!

Despite the rain I chose two tshirt dresses and two skirts and for a change, they all fit perfectly. I couldn't believe it. I usually find things online are too big/too small, like the popular red floral dress I ordered that every blog seems to be wearing at the moment, it was absolutely tiny and unfortunately it was the only size left so I couldn't exchange. Bad times!

As I said, this week has been pretty slow. Vince had to take Charlie to the vets as he's been limping recently. The vet couldn't really tell what it is but sent him home with some expensive medicine, which fingers crossed will fix him up or it'll be another trip back and a much more expensive bill. It seems like it is getting better. He seems to limp and then forget about it when a fly suddenly catches his attention. Silly kitty!

As you can see from the above, Vince and I have been watching the 24 series. We finally finished it last night and I can't believe I was such a fan. My friend used to love it way back when it first came out and went on and on and on about it, which really put me off but I'm glad I finally gave it a chance. I can't wait for the new series that is apparently being made for next year.

What have you been up to this week?
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh man, 24 is probably the most intense show ever - it actually made me feel a little sick! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought my sis the swallow skirt and she looooves it! We have great taste haha!

    http://talisatalksbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/08/best-spot-treatment-panoxyl-aquagel.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved 24! Had a super long marathon of it and watched the whole series a few months ago. One of the best shows and so addicting. ENJOY!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig