Cherry Pie : July Favourites

16 August 2013

July Favourites

July favourites
Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturiser
Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude
Clarins HydraQuench Mask
Barry M Hi-Shine Polish in Mango
Collection 'Work the Colour' Eyeshadow Pencils

Two weeks into August and I've only just managed to put together my July favourites, oops. I think I'll label July as the month of new products as the ones pictured above are all lovely and shiny and new. They've actually all become firm favourites and have (apart from the nail polish) worked their way into my regular routines.

I think the Vaseline Spray & Go has got to be my best discovered product. It's just SO convenient. I think I mentioned this in my review post of it but I just hate applying body butter/moisturiser and standing around waiting for it to dry so this is really great as you literally spray on and it dries instantly. I would really recommend it. It smells great too, I really want to try the other scents. I can't wait to get my hands on them.

What's been your favourite product/s this month?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I totally agree with you on the Estee Lauder Sensuous Nude, I didn't think I would like and imagined it to smell a bit 'old lady' but I really like it!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum just picked up the Vaseline spray so I might have to steal it to try it haha :-)
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite products have been the Phyto Plage hair moisturising spray and the Essence Lash & Brow gel! Stef got me the same Barry M Gelly nail polish and I absolutely adore the shade! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo the Vaseline spray looks right up my street!
    Sophie
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'll definitely have to try the Vaseline Spray & Go, applying moisturiser is one of my most hated tasks too!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and I will always try and return them - if you're wanting to leave your blog link please make sure you leave it correctly. Don't contribute to broken links!

© Cherry Pie . All rights reserved.
Designer Blogger Template by pipdig